This is a blog about long distance running, juggling, and joggling. It was created to provide tips learned over the course of 10 plus years of marathon joggling and to chronicle my attempts to enter the Guinness Book of World Records as one of the fastest jogglers in history.
I’ve been a “joggler” for 10 years and have completed 19 marathons while juggling. Called joggling, I do it because it’s fun and I can. And also because maybe I’ll never be the fastest runner, but I just might be the fastest joggler.
This blog will include articles and information about the following areas
1. Tips on Training for a marathon.
2. Running and juggling equipment reviews.
3. Progress on the World Record Quest
4. Tips on juggling
5. Stories about unique marathon runners
6. Nutrition tips for jogglers and other runners
7. Anything else about the world of Joggling.
New posts will be added 4 to 5 times a week. Feel free to leave comments and to subscribe to the feed using the RSS button on the side.
Thanks for stoppin’ by.